Friday, March 25, 2011

Kroger: Triple Coupons, Today Thru Sunday!

Wow! I don't think Kroger has tripled coupons in over a year! Today thru Sunday Kroger will be tripling coupons up to $.50. So a $.50 coupon will be worth $1.50, a $.25 coupon will be worth $.75. A $.75 coupon will just double like normal meaning it would be worth $1.50. I really don't have time today to work on any match-ups and I'm really not sure if there's any good deals to be had or not. If you head into Kroger and find some good deals you can leave a comment here and let us know what you found. I'm actually not sure if I'll even go in. Gasp!

Thanks, AFC!


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Well i have discover a site which provides coupons for various foods in a restaurant. You should also try this.
    Texas Roadhouse Coupons